USED BOATS (more photos & info coming soon):
- 1990 Sea Ray 260-OV Mercruiser 7.4L Bravo I – $7,000 OBO
- 1999 MasterCraft MariStar w/ Monster Tower and Trailer – $17,500 OBO (**photos below**)
- 1996 Sea Ray 210BR Mercruiser 5.7L Alpha I – SOLD–
- 2004 Bayliner 215 Bow Rider, Mercruiser 5.0L Alpha Drive w/ trailer – $7,500 OBO (**photos below**) – SOLD —
More info & photos on the used boats listed above coming soon, or you can call our sales department at 540.315.2690 (sales) for more info.
Also, currently we have these brand new boats in stock, come on down to see them!
- 2019 Bayliner Element F-18 Center Console Boat & Trailer – SOLD!
- 2019 Berkshire 23RFX 3.0 Tri-toon for
- 2018 Heyday WT-Surf Wake Boat & Trailer
- 2018 Heyday WT-2 Wake Boat & Trailer for
More info below or on the tabs for the particular manufacturer shown above or call our sales department 540.315.3690 (sales).
FOR SALE – 1999 MasterCraft MariStar w/ Monster Tower and Trailer – $17,500 OBO
SOLD – BUT TAKING ORDERS FOR 2020 PONTOONS AND TRITOONS! New 2019 Berkshire Tri-toon 23RFX STS 3.0 with Mercury 150hp Four Stroke Outboard available NOW at Smith Mountain Marine! The suggested retail price is $56,821.00, but it is available at SMMS&S for $49,888.00. Give us a call on our sales line at 540.315.2690 (sales). This is one smooth pontoon!!! The pontoon has panels that are Diamond Ice and Pearl White. The base furniture color is flagstone with the accent color of taupe. The flooring is Pearl/Gray Tweed. The canvas is Black Onyx.
Factory installed options on this boat include:
- The 3.0 Performance Package which includes: full center tube, aluminum underdeck, large lifting strakes on the center tube, large lifting strakes on the inside of the outer tubes, Seastar hydraulic steering, 37 gallon fuel tank
- High Back Captain’s Helm Chair
- High Back Port Side Chair
- Reinforced Splash Fins
- Woodgrain Steering Wheel
- Mercury Pre-rig from the factory
- Mercury 150hp Four Stroke Outboard Engine
For more info and photos on this boat, check out our Berkshire Pontoon tab here on our website. To make an appointment to see this beauty, please call our sales department 540.315.2690 (sales).
SOLD – BUT TAKING CUSTOM ORDERS FOR 2020 NOW – brand new 2019 Bayliner Element F-18 Center Console boat – more info on Bayliner boats can be seen on the Bayliner tab here!
We are proud to be the southwestern Virginia Bayliner Boats, Heyday Wake Boats and Berkshire Pontoons dealer! The 2019 brochures are now available, stop on by to pick one up, or call our sales phone number 540.315.2690 (sales).
We are also glad to be partners with Priority One Financial, a one-stop shop for financing your boat and more! This secure, confidential site includes a payment estimator, loan application plus other “after the sale” information such as insurance and more! Be sure to check them out!
LET’S MAKE A DEAL! And remember our motto: SERVICE AFTER THE SALE with our complete service and parts center! See the boats at SMMS&S and support your local small business! Thank you!!
Call our sales phone number 540-315-2690 (sales), e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our shop in Crystal Shores Marina Resort (1737 Crystal Shores Drive, Moneta, Virginia) to see the boats or get a brochure to order your own, custom-ordered boat!
All of the boats listed above have many more features than listed, so give a call to our sales phone number 540.315.2690 (sales) for more information or stop by our shop for a brochure during our open hours.
Smith Mountain Marine Service is a proud dealer for Bayliner Boats, Heyday Wake Boats, Berkshire Pontoons along with EZ Loader Adjustable Trailers. We also are a full service dealer and a Gold Dealer with Mercury Marine/Mercruiser. As a dealer, we can custom order boats, pontoons and trailers to your specifications. We will try to keep an up-to-date listing here of boats currently in stock.
FINANCING NEWS: We are now partners with Priority One Financial Services, you can link to our page here. The page includes tabs for loan application, financing calculator and also extended service and insurance information, all on a secured, confidential network.